Our thoughts and prayers continue to be with those affected by novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) around the world. As the impact of this situation grows in the communities where we serve, we would like to update you on the steps that we’re taking to keep our Associates and Customers safe.
We have heard you and are excited to say we have resumed delivery. We have added the following procedures to support the health our employees and our customers:
- Daily pre-work symptom checks for every staff member before he or she begins work
- Frequently disinfecting commonly touched surfaces in all sections of our food preparation areas.
- Strictly requiring Associates who don’t feel well to stay home from work
- Hand-washing practices are rigorously followed,
- Providing cloth face covers for staff
- Providing specific gloves for staff to wear while serving our Customers, in addition to the gloves that we always wear to handle ready-to-eat food
Every day, we hold ourselves to very high cleanliness and health standards that are designed to maintain a safe and healthy environment for our customers and staff. In addition, we remain vigilant in learning more about this disease by monitoring developments closely and keeping informed of additional recommendations from public health agencies. We are ready to initiate further measures that will make a positive difference, as they become known.
In addition, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recently announced that there have been no reports that suggest COVID-19 can be transmitted through food or food packaging. This information was recently shared by the American Frozen Food Institute.
We will continue to monitor this fluid situation and will continue making adjustments to our safety practices as recommended by the CDC.
If you have additional questions, please contact us – we are here to help.
For additional information about COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at cdc.gov.
At Night Owl Vegan, we are committed to doing what’s right to protect our Customers and Associates and to do our part in preventing transmission of Coronavirus.
Thank you to our Loyal Customers for your continued confidence and trust in our people and our company.
Owner, Night Owl Vegan